- 1,200+ Israelis killed since the morning of October 7th.
- 371 fallen soldiers
- 5,400+ Israelis wounded.
- 239 Confirmed hostages, among them 30 children under the age of 18.
Dozens of confirmed missing persons.
- 10,000+ Rockets launched into Israel.
- 360,000+ Reservists drafted.
- The body of Yehudit Weiss, who was abducted by the Hamas terrorist organization from her home in Be‘eri on October 7th, was extracted by IDF troops from a structure adjacent to the Shifa Hospital in the Gaza Strip and was transferred to Israeli territory. In the structure in which Yehudit was located, military equipment including Kalashnikov rifles and RPG’s were also found.
- Terror organizations in the Gaza Strip continue with their cynical use of children as a cover for terror, as rockets were found inside a bed in the children’s bedroom inside the house of a Hamas terrorist during operational activity carried out by the troops of the 551st Brigade. The terrorist was a part of a Hamas terrorist cell in Beit Hanoun.
- In a joint operation, soldiers of the 188th Armored Brigade, and Flotilla 13 (“Shayetet 13”), took operational control of the Gaza harbor, which was controlled by the Hamas terrorist organization and used as a training facility for their naval commando forces for planning and executing naval terror attacks under the guise of a civilian harbor, all the while using civilian and Gaza harbor police vessels.
- On November 14th, the IDF undertook a precise and targeted operation against Hamas in a specified area in the Shifa Hospital based on intelligence information and an operational necessity.