- 1,200+ Israelis killed since the morning of October 7th.
- 388 fallen soldiers
- 5,400+ Israelis wounded.
- 239 Confirmed hostages, among them 30 children under the age of 18.
Dozens of confirmed missing persons.
- 10,000+ Rockets launched into Israel.
- 360,000+ Reservists drafted.
- 66 IDF soldiers have been killed in action in the ground operation.
- The IDF exposed a fortified 55m-long and 10m-deep terror tunnel underneath the Shifa Hospital Complex. The tunnel shaft was uncovered in the area of the hospital underneath a shed alongside a vehicle containing numerous weapons including RPGs, explosives, and Kalashnikov rifles.
- Additionally the IDF and ISA exposed CCTV footage from Shifa Hospital that proves the hospital was used as terrorist infrastructure in which the Hamas terrorists took hostages on Saturday, October 7th. In the documentation exposed with the assistance of the ISA, Hamas terrorists can be seen on Saturday, October 7th, forcibly transporting hostages, a Nepalese civilian and a Thai civilian, who were kidnapped from Israeli territory.
- Over the last few days, in joint IDF and ISA intelligence operational activity, over 100 Hamas terrorists were apprehended and transferred for questioning in Israel; Among the apprehended suspects, three Nukhba terrorists who took part in the October 7th Massacre. They disclosed operating methods used by the terrorist organization, as well as details regarding tunnel digging and the recruitment process. The information gained from the interrogations of the terrorists serves the troops who are operating from the air and the ground in the Gaza Strip and is being used to receive precise and up-to-date intelligence from the field, which assists the ongoing combat efforts.
- For the first time, a mixed-gender unit from the Shachar Battalion in the Search and Rescue Brigade in the IDF Home Front Command has joined ground forces operating against the Hamas terrorist organization in the Gaza Strip.