- 1,200+ Israelis killed since the morning of October 7th.
- 391 fallen soldiers
- 5,400+ Israelis wounded.
- 239 Confirmed hostages, among them 30 children under the age of 18.
Dozens of confirmed missing persons.
- 10,000+ Rockets launched into Israel.
- 360,000+ Reservists drafted.
- 69 IDF soldiers have been killed in action in the ground operation.
- The IDF is ready to implement the political directive as soon as they receive it, the ground maneuvers in Gaza will continue until then.
- The operational framework advances the operational goals of rescuing hostages and dismantling Hamas. Operations will continue in Gaza following the pause and the IDF remains prepared to deal with all eventualities. The thousands of soldiers in Gaza, will use this operational pause as an opportunity to refresh and prepare for next stages of the war.
- The IDF has succeeded in taking control of major Hamas strongholds in the northern Gaza Strip, completing the encirclement in Jabilya and carrying out targeted raids against Hamas in Jabalya and Beit Hanoun.
- Until now, IDF soldiers have exposed and destroyed approximately 400 terror tunnel shafts. The Yahalom special forces unit of the Combat Engineering Corps has played a significant role in uncovering and destroying these shafts using various methods.