THE SAFE RETURN OF ALL THE HOSTAGES IS A MORAL OBLIGATION OF ISRAEL AND THE IDF. ISRAEL’S GOVERNMENT APPROVED THE FRAMEWORK FOR BRINGING HOME HOSTAGES AND IMPLEMENTING AN OPERATIONAL PAUSE. THE IDF IS ACTING ACCORDING TO THE POLITICAL DIRECTIVE.
- 1,200+ Israelis killed since the morning of October 7th.
- 392 fallen soldiers
- 5,400+ Israelis wounded.
- 239 Confirmed hostages, among them 30 children under the age of 18.
Dozens of confirmed missing persons.
- 10,000+ Rockets launched into Israel.
- 360,000+ Reservists drafted.
- 70 IDF soldiers have been killed in action in the ground operation.
- IDF and ISA special forces, including the Shaldag, Oketz and Yahalom Units, as well as special forces under the command of the 7th Brigade, are continuing to expose Hamas’ terror tunnel complex. They also revealed that the terror tunnel extends from under the Shifa Hospital building and reaches the Qatari Building within the hospital complex.
- The IDF is ready to implement the political directive as soon as they receive it, the ground maneuvers in Gaza will continue until then.
- The operational framework advances the operational goals of rescuing hostages and dismantling Hamas. Operations will continue in Gaza following the pause and the IDF remains prepared to deal with all eventualities. The thousands of soldiers in Gaza, will use this operational pause as an opportunity to refresh and prepare for next stages of the war.