YESTERDAY, NOVEMBER 24TH, 13 ISRAELI HOSTAGES WERE RELEASED FROM HAMAS‘ CAPTIVITY AND WERE REUNITED WITH THEIR FAMILIES IN ISRAEL. THE SAFE RETURN OF ALL THE HOSTAGES IS A MORAL OBLIGATION OF ISRAEL AND THE IDF.
- 1,200+ Israelis killed since the morning of October 7th.
- 392 fallen soldiers
- 5,400+ Israelis wounded.
- 200+ Confirmed hostages, among them 30 children under the age of 18.
Dozens of confirmed missing persons.
- 10,000+ Rockets launched into Israel.
- 360,000+ Reservists drafted.
- 70 IDF soldiers have been killed in action in the ground operation.
- As per the political directives, the IDF is maintaining defensive positions and continuing troop movement for logistic and management purposes only.
- The operational framework advances the operational goals of rescuing hostages and dismantling Hamas. Operations will continue in Gaza following the pause and the IDF remains prepared to deal with all eventualities. The thousands of soldiers in Gaza will use this operational pause as an opportunity to refresh and prepare for the next stages of the war.